About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Tuesday 1 March 2011

White Lace and Promises

After many hours of toil, I decided what to do with my impulse lace buy.

I was hoping to use it like a stencil or stamper, but that just created a lot of mess. Then I played around with some glue and paint and made more mess.

I finally settled on a combination of frosting the glass and adding lace with waterproof gloss.

Then I tidied up the mess (it didn't stay tidy for long!)



No comments:

Post a Comment