About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Saturday 5 March 2011

I'll just be 5 minutes...

Folksy browsing is far too addictive.

Within 5 minutes of browsing I had bought this lovely sign for my friend's birthday:

Large image

Here are some other things I would love to be mine (sigh):

Large image

Large image


This is from Etsy, but I'd include it because it reminds me of my husband:

1 comment:

  1. I love that card, looks just like my boyfriend, they haven't got it in stock anymore boohoo!

    Great blog
    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete