About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Saturday 26 March 2011

Can I look now? Is the week over?





Wow - what a week!
 A leaky radiator in the crafty room came through the ceiling, a headache that lasted an epic 4 days,  and I take 90 children on a trip on the hottest day of the year so far and forget to put on deodorant!

Time to sit down with a cup of tea now then and look at beautiful things that make me feel better!

Large image
I thought the tags made by this seller on folksy were beautiful, and am trying really hard to think of an excuse to by some.






Large imageAfter cleaning my car for the first time in a year, I'm tempted to treat it to something to hang from the rear view mirror. 










Large image


Oh my goodness...these are just wonderous: although not convinced it would help the already failing diet if my hands smelt like jammy dodger!





Large image

Finally,  with cake and biscuits well and truly on the brain,  I noticed this cake stand and was rather intrigued!









Hope you've had a good week and an even better weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment