About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Thursday 24 February 2011

Love, Love, Love!

A shopping trip to Harrow on Tuesday led to some happy finds:


My mum introduced me to a shop called 'Tiger', which was like a crafty treasure trove. The most excitement came from these little hole punches, which were £1 each! 



Then a visit to The Card Factory where they have 7 cards for £1. Far from being the old flowery boring kind, they had a huge selection of inspiring pattens and motifs which made my head spin with ideas.




So much happiness from so little money (sigh).

Finally, I decided to give in and order a black outliner. I ordered one at Christmas and it never arrived. Since then I have quite enjoyed the somewhat messy look of outlining by hand. However, I have to say I am a little bit in love with it now that I have it:



Here's my first little experiment. Do you recognise the owl? :)




1 comment:

  1. I would just like to say how really lovely your thing are.

    ReplyDelete