About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Saturday 4 June 2011

A Present for a Little Friend

I'm not a gardner. I really don't know the first thing about gardens, but I have been spurred on by the glorious weather and the hope that one day little people will want to play outside, and the grass will need to be shorter than them.


However, not everyone is impressed by grass cutting day...


Here is our cat Dexter. He came out, and looked around for his beloved long grass...

He was not happy. Where is all the grass?

 Sorry little friend...it's in here...but if you look up...


Suprise! We saved you some.

Can you see him?

How about now?




 Just so he knows we won't touch his new garden.






Hope you all had a lovely day, thanks for reading.

I'm liking to Frugal Friday today (better late than never!)

Anna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment