About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Monday 21 February 2011

Things for the Kitchen

Yesterday I painted a cupcake mixing bowl, and made little characters for salt and pepper pots. I thought I'd have a go at putting these on ebay and see what happens! I was really pleased with how the bowl turned out and may have to do a few more of these.



1 comment:

  1. The salt n pepper shakers are cute! Good luck with your ebay-ing!

    ReplyDelete