About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Parents Evening

Tonight was parents evening (part 1), the most feared night of the year. Last night I decided to make myself a present, while I recovered from my valentines dinner (thank you husband) and watched CSI. The colours remind me of our wedding, which never fails to make me smile. Smiling seems to be the key to surviving parents evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment