About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Friday 11 February 2011

A first time for earrings

I was very excited today to get some very basic 'earring making stuff' through the post. The beads are apparently glass (though I'm not 100% convinced!) so I've had a play around with my glass paint. Beads were originally white or black. I've tried to make one pair look like cherries, but my husband thinks that they look more like maracas.


I am now off to ebay to investigate what else I can do with my newly acquired beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment