About Me

My photo
My name is Anna, and I work as a primary school teacher in greater London. I love eating pizza and watching TV with my husband. I also love painting glass, and any other crafty pursuits that give me a chance to make a mess! I am on a bit of a mission to learn how to cook, bake, sew and generally make things before I have children. I'm trying to learn something new each day. I really value your support, so thank you for following me xx

Saturday 9 April 2011

Things to Smile About

Firstly...

It's the Easter Holidays! Woohoo!! 2 weeks of uninterrupted crafting ahead. Possibly resulting in me looking something like this:



Secondly, Mr husband has worked his magic and my laptop is now working, so I don't feel like this:



Finally, the only seller on ebay that sells my favourite paint has just started free postage so I will be saving lots of pennies!



Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend in the sun. I'm off to Pizza Express this evening to eat my own body weight in dough balls. What are you up to?

Anna xx

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! That made me giggle! Hope you enjoyed Pizza Express their dough balls are to die for!xx

    ReplyDelete